Something I learned from making this recipe:
- Tip No. #1 Buy the prepackaged Cauliflower rice; if you can. Most grocery stores have it placed where the salad mixes and cold veggies are found. Making Cauliflower rice yourself is rewarding, but definitely a lot of work.
INGREDIENTS: What you will need
1. 1 Medium head of Cauliflower 2. Olive Oil Cooking Spray/Olive Oil
3. 1 Bag of Italian Blend Cheese (Shredded) 4. Salt and Pepper 5. 2 eggs 6. Toppings for the Delicious Personal Pizza 7. Garlic powder or 1 Garlic Clove chopped fine.
Pulse the Cauliflower in a Food Processor until made fine and/or resembles rice.
- Place Cauliflower in a Microwave safe bowl and heat 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the Italian cheese blend, eggs, garlic, salt, and pepper into Cauliflower until blending evenly. Gently spray or pour a little Olive Oil on Baking Sheet. Pour onto the baking sheet. Press and shape the mixture into a round, fluffy and slightly flat pizza crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15-20 minutes.
Remove crust from oven and place favorite toppings.
Tip No. #3 Always make sure your toppings are already prepared/cooked before placing them on the pizza. Place back in oven for about 5 minutes. Take out of oven, let it rest. Now it's time to get your Yum on!
The best part about this recipe is the many additions or tweaks anyone can use. Everyone has their own personal twist and style; making this dish a one-of-a-kind masterpiece!
Tip No. #4 Keep in mind when using any recipe. It's up to the chef to decide ingredients, cook times and variables. Always use oven mitts or pot holders when handling hot items.
Now let's get to cooking!!!